Cocaine accused told to front court again; trial not set in November
A man who police charged with supplying heroin to an undercover detective and driving without a licence was again on trial in November.
David Hodge, 54, was accused of the two offences earlier this year, but prosecutors argued it was the same man they were investigating and he should be tried on the same charges in separate trials.
On Friday, his lawyer Richard Jones QC told the Melbourne Magistrates Court he expected to ask a judge to have a retrial of the charges.
The case was adjourned u경주안마ntil March 22 and Hodge, originally from Adelaide, was charged in March with providing heroin and driving without a licence.
On December 5, he was arrested and questioned by police on the road near Bexley. Police claimed they had arrested him for drug dealing, and he admitte인천 출장 안마d providing heroin and failing to produce a license.
After being booked, he was then charged with the offence and handed to police.
Hodge has yet to enter a plea or give a statement at the case, and he has refused to co-operate with police, Jones said.
At his recent bail hearing, Hodge appeared emotionless and emotionless at times, but said he was a “good family man”.
“I’ve been involved in the wrong direction… for too long… I know that,” he said.
He said he would need to consult with his lawyer about any change to his bail conditions, and was in a secure mental health care environment.
His court case resumes November 8.
Topics: law-crime-and-justice, dru에볼루션 카지노gs-and-substance-abuse, drug-offences, law-crime-and-justice, melbourne-3000, vic